By Gina Carbone
Hmm… I know RealitySteve has said Ali Fedotowky does not return to “The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love,” but this ABC press release sounds like more than a phone call:
“(Jake Pavelka) finds himself unexpectedly challenged by a determined, departed bachelorette who has had a change of heart and hopes she can convince Jake to make her a part of his life again.”
That certainly sounds like Ali. But hey! Maybe it’s Crazy Michelle!
It will probably just be Ali making her pitch to Jake so Jake has a chance to be the one to turn her down. Tenley Molzahn would be proud of that kind of manly action.
As Chris Harrison told TVGuide.com: “You haven’t seen the last of Ali and Jake and their situation is not over. Obviously you could tell when she left, on both sides, they’re not done. I’m really proud of the way they handle what’s to come.”
Chris also talked about why Jake didn’t ask Gia Allemand’s mom for her blessing to marry Gia, even though he did ask the parents of Ali, Tenley and Vienna Girardi.
RealitySteve also said Ali will be the next “Bachelorette” if she says yes. There is a big difference between being one of four women left on “The Bachelor” and having 25 men at your beck and call.
There’s already a Web site out there in support of Ali as the next “Bachelorette.” Or, as they put it, “Ali Fedotowsky should be Captain of her own plane.” Cue eye rolls.
Anyway, here’s the latest ABC press release:
IT’S A ROMANTIC WHIRLWIND FOR THE FINAL THREE BACHELORETTES,
AS JAKE SWEEPS THEM AWAY FOR FANTASY OVERNIGHT DATES
ON THE BEAUTIFUL CARIBBEAN ISLAND OF ST. LUCIA, ON ABC’S
“THE BACHELOR: ON THE WINGS OF LOVE,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15
“Episode 1407” – Romantic adventures await Jake and the final three women – Gia, Tenley and Vienna – as they travel to the picturesque Caribbean island of St. Lucia. From the rain forest to an old sugar plantation to a pirate ship, the dates are filled with excitement and passion, as Jake continues to explore what his future would be like with each of these potential mates. At the end of each evening, Jake will present the bachelorette with an invitation to spend an intimate night together in a “fantasy suite,” with the hope that she will accept. But will she? It’s a wild, romantic ride with each of the women – until Jake has to make another heart-wrenching decision – tremendously complicated by a departed bachelorette who pleads for a second chance, on “The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
Jake is falling hard for Gia and takes her by speedboat to the local marketplace in Gros Islet. Can Gia let go of her fast paced city lifestyle and enjoy relaxed island life? Over a romantic moonlit dinner in a secluded cove, she reveals to Jake that she has been more open with him than with the other guys she’s dated. But will she have the courage to share her true feelings for him?
The next day it’s Tenley’s turn, and Jake surprises her with a scenic helicopter tour of the island followed by a romantic picnic in the rain forest of an old sugar plantation. Tenley is smitten with Jake, but she’s worried about staying with him in the fantasy suite. Having only been with her ex-husband, the sensitive bachelorette questions whether she’s truly ready to take this intimate step and put her past solidly behind her.
Jake’s final outing of the week is with Vienna. The couple explore the enchanted island aboard a pirate ship, the Brig Unicorn, which leads to a romantic swim on a private beach. She’s falling in love with Jake, but she’s scared. Vienna must decide whether to lay her heart on the line even though she knows he has feelings for the other two women.
The Bachelor has fallen in love with all three women – all for different reasons – and he’s about to face his toughest decision yet. However, he finds himself unexpectedly challenged by a determined, departed bachelorette who has had a change of heart and hopes she can convince Jake to make her a part of his life again.
In the end, Jake sends one woman home in tears and offers the final two roses to the women who will meet his family in hopes that he’ll choose them in the dramatic season finale.
The three women are:
Gia, 26, a swimsuit model from New York, NY
Tenley, 25, a college admissions representative from Newberg, OR
Vienna, 23, a marketing representative from Sanford, FL
- ‘Bachelor’ recap: Whiny Ali Fedotowsky dumps Jake Pavelka for Facebook after hometown dates
- Gia Allemand (really Gina) regrets implants, Tenley Molzahn’s ex is engaged and other Bachelor details
- US Weekly: Vienna Girardi cheated on ex-husband Josh Riley and used his money for boob job
- Reality Steve’s ‘The Bachelor’ spoiler king status confirmed by Mike Fleiss, who offers reward for source
- ABC releases info on ‘The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love’ hometown dates episode
- Bachelor recap: Awkward! Jake dumps virgin Corrie Adamson; Ali Fedotowsky vs. Vienna Girardi in San Francisco
- ‘Dancing with the Stars’ 10 cast to be announced during ‘Bachelor’ finale
- Ella and Michelle: Jake should pick Tenley Molzahn, Gia Allemand or Ali Fedotowsky on ‘The Bachelor’
- Ali Fedotowsky leaves ‘The Bachelor’ because of work or Vienna? Should she be ‘The Bachelorette’?
- Jake Pavelka launches online ‘expert commentary’ on ‘Bachelor’ episodes
- Recap: Jake cleans house on ‘The Bachelor,’ dumping Ella, Kathryn, Jessie, Ashleigh
- Nice! British ‘Bachelor’ Matt Grant may ‘Pimp’ himself out for ‘Bachelor Pad’
- Trista Sutter vs. Reality Steve on the Ella ‘fraud’ on ‘The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love’
- Bachelor On the Wings of Love recap: Michelle goes coconuts, Elizabeth plays games, we all hate Vienna, Tenley ‘pregnant’ edit
- Vienna Girardi had a boyfriend while on ‘The Bachelor’ with Jake? Does it matter?
- ‘Bachelor’ all-stars — who should be cast? Reid Rosenthal? Bob Guiney? Graham Bunn?
- Will Tenley Molzahn from ‘The Bachelor’ be the next ‘Bachelorette’?
- Questions remain after Rozlyn drama with Chris and Jake on ‘Bachelor: On the Wings of Love’
- The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love recap: Live! Episode 2, The Rozlyn Incident
- ‘The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love’ affair: Team Rozlyn or Team Jake?
- Shocking major spoilers on entire season of ‘The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love’ from Reality Steve
- Reid Rosenthal of ‘The Bachelorette’ is on HGTV’s ‘My First Place’ RIGHT NOW
- ‘The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love’ premiere recap: Tenley, Ashleigh, Corrie, Elizabeth for finals, but who is cheating with producer?
- Jake Pavelka’s ‘The Bachelor’ starts with “shocking scandal”? Now we’re talking!