By Gina Carbone
“The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love” was filmed a few months ago, and everything that went down between Jake Pavelka and Ali Fedotowsky — whether she returns in person or just on the phone in some attempt to come back to “The Bachelor” — is all past tense.
But it’s still interesting to hear that, not only does Ali still have her job at Facebook, she may already have a new boyfriend in San Francisco, too.
“A source close to Ali (close enough to attend one of her ‘Bachelor’ viewing parties), tells us Ali is ‘already dating somebody else here in San Francisco.’ Our source says he’s ‘in the online business,’ and that he was in fact at Ali’s viewing party.”
“Fun side note: Our source says Ali is a ‘nice girl,’ and ‘you could tell she was pretty perturbed by the way she’s been edited by producers of being ‘catty’ and ‘bitchy.’”
I never thought Ali was bitchy. Just whiny after that obnoxious display of “I don’t knooooooow!” tears.
“As for those rumors that Ali isn’t done with reality TV? Our source doesn’t know for sure, but says, ‘word is that she’s not the next Bachelorette.’”
Well, if she already has a boyfriend you’d think she wouldn’t need to be “The Bachelorette,” although that’s never stopped anyone in the past.
I hope she’s happy.
- ABC issues press release on ‘The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love — The Women Tell All’
- Gia Allemand, Vienna Girardi and Tenley Molzahn add ‘expert commentary’ on ‘Bachelor’ episodes
- Bad idea! Ali Fedotowsky wants to be ‘The Bachelorette’: ‘That would be so great’
- Tenley vs. Vienna: Who wins ‘The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love’?
- ‘Bachelor’ recap: Jake Pavelka does not take back ‘heartbroken’ Ali Fedotowsky; Jake loves Vienna, Tenley and Gia, but sends Gia Allemand home
- Restaurant owner says he’s been ‘The Bachelor’ model Gia Allemand’s boyfriend for two years
- ‘Bachelor’ video clip: Ali Fedotowsky tells Jake Pavelka ‘I made the wrong choice and I want to come back’
- Jake Pavelka: Ali Fedotowsky ‘was going to get a rose’ before leaving ‘The Bachelor’ for Facebook
- ‘Bachelor’ Jake Pavelka dances with ‘vulnerable’ Vienna-type Rachel Uchitel? Resist, Jake!
- ‘Bachelor’ defense: Tenley Molzahn didn’t love ex-husband Ryan Natividad, says his fiancee Christina Latham
- ‘Bachelor’ final 3 preview: Ali Fedotowsky is ‘determined, departed bachelorette’ who wants Jake Pavelka back?
- ‘Bachelor’ recap: Whiny Ali Fedotowsky dumps Jake Pavelka for Facebook after hometown dates
- Gia Allemand (really Gina) regrets implants, Tenley Molzahn’s ex is engaged and other Bachelor details
- US Weekly: Vienna Girardi cheated on ex-husband Josh Riley and used his money for boob job